Le 14 janv. 09  21:34, Amanda Babcock Furrow a crit :

> On Wed, Jan 14, 2009 at 08:23:22PM +0000, R A Brown wrote:
>
>> David J. Peterson wrote:
>>> The task you're doing can be done to any concept pretty much
>>> however you see fit.  If "rain" is "sky + water", perhaps "sky" is
>>> "up + air".
>>
>> True - the splitting could in fact go on ad_infinitum. We could
>> certainly split 'air' and, I guess, if one wanted to, it wouldn't
>> be too
>> difficult to split 'up'. 'water', of course, can be readily split.
>
> One might wish to make a language in which every concept is
> expressed as
> a combination of semantic primes - but primes which are no longer
> meaningful in isolation!  So "rain" would be the archaic words for
> "sky"
> and "water", but "sky" would instead be the archaic words for "up" and
> "air"... etc.
You hardly split air, you could only if you speak on a particule
point of view.
But you easily split computer as the chinese "electric brain" does
obvously there are things you can split and things not....
i agree with you if you say there's a hard word to choose them.