Hi,
thanks for the answers - Dot is right, of course, I just assumed textcrit
was in there, regardless of what I saw - sorry!
But I do have another questions - we are trying to link a video recording
to a play but I'm not quite sure where to put the information about video
file and timing - any hints appreciated.

Related questions is the technology to use. We're currently considering two
options - the vanilla one to just split the video file into pieces (one for
each act / div) and have a direct link there.

The somewhat more ambitious one is to put timing information on <stage> and
<sp>, and then convert the TEI to a smil file, and show video in
realplayer, with synchronised
HTML. However, experiments show that our test file crashes in Firefox, so,
not so good.
If anybody has any other - hopefully standard, and working on all platforms
- technologies to synchronise video and HTML, any hints appreciated!
Best,
Tomaz

--
Tomaz Erjavec                | Dept. of Knowledge Technologies
email: [log in to unmask]  | Jozef Stefan Institute