Il giorno mer, 18/02/2009 alle 09.38 -0800, Martin Holmes ha scritto:
> I looked at 1r.xml, and there's no mention of the stylesheet that the
> browser is supposed to use to transform the file. You need to add this:

[...]

Sorry, my fault: the student decided to transform her file as static
HTML spaces, so the stylesheet instruction is not there (I added it
myself while experimenting).

> I'm not sure what the purpose of the HTML pages is, though.

It's a transcription of a page of a manuscript, to be showed right aside
the manuscript page image.

Ciao

	Roberto

Roberto Rosselli Del Turco      roberto.rossellidelturco at unito.it
Dipartimento di Scienze         rosselli at ling.unipi.it
del Linguaggio                  Then spoke the thunder  DA
Universita' di Torino           Datta: what have we given?  (TSE)

  Hige sceal the heardra,     heorte the cenre,
  mod sceal the mare,       the ure maegen litlath.  (Maldon 312-3)