I've used that technique many times to check how something looks on the
Web. Somebody more skilled than me might have a quick answer for you,
but if you send the first several lines of the XML document, I might be
able to see what's going on.

Best,
Lisa

Elizabeth "Lisa" McAulay
Librarian for Digital Collection Development
Digital Library Program
UCLA Library
390 Powell Library Building
Box 957201