Outstanding PEM partnership opportunity at highly regarded teaching
hospital with respected, physician-owned/managed group. St. Francis
Hospital is an 800+ bed community teaching facility situated on the same
campus as the brand-new Children's Hospital at St. Francis. 75,000
emergency patients are treated annually, and a separate pediatric pod in
the main ED sees 65-75 PEM patients per day between the hours of 11 am -
11 pm. Acuity is moderate to high, and there is limited trauma. There are
currently 8 rooms, with 5 additional rooms with a second provider as
volume warrants. We are seeking physicians due to increased demand for the
PEM service, and will initially add coverage from 9 am - 1 am, and will
expand to 24 hours as staffing increases.

Emergency Medicine Physicians (EMP) is a democratic regional group
providing equal equity ownership and open books. Our progressive business
structure and approach are maintained to position EMP to provide the best
care for our patients, the best practice opportunities for our physicians,
and the best service and solutions for our hospital partners. By providing
true partnership, career growth, secure malpractice with tail coverage
(our physicians own the malpractice company and share in its success), EMP
provides our physicians with a high quality of life and job satisfaction.
We currently have thirty-two sites in Connecticut, Illinois, Indiana, New
York, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia.

Our physicians receive an outstanding compensation package that includes a
highly competitive hourly rate, immediate participation in performance
bonus program, fully-funded pension ($32,500/yr.), CME/Business Expense
Account ($10,000 /yr. first year, $8,000/yr. thereafter), family medical,
dental, and prescription plan, short and long term disability (own
occupation), life insurance ($250,000), malpractice insurance + tail, flex
savings, 529 college savings and more.  And after 1,900 hours, you become
a Financial Partner and begin sharing equally in the profits at your site;
two years later, you become an Equity Owner and attain the tangible asset
of ownership of the group.

For additional information and confidential consideration, please e-mail
EMP at [log in to unmask] or call 800.828.0898.

Jim Nicholas
Recruiter
Emergency Medicine Physicians, Ltd.
800.828.0898