Joy,
The CMS data that was alluded to can be found on www.hbr-inc.com/clients/medicare.aspx. Marty Herman et al had published our visit level acuity profile and E&M distribution in the June 2006 issue of Pediatr Emerg Care. We are tertiary level pediatric ED with an annual census of 70K visits and an admission rate of ~12-15%.
Hope this helps.
Thanks
Jay
Le Bonheur Children's
Memphis, TN

Ref:
Pediatric Emergency Care:June 2006 - Volume 22 - Issue 6 - pp 423-425Visit-level Acuity and Resource-based Relative Value Unit Utilization in a Pediatric Emergency Department
Pershad J, Whitley M, Herman M

The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is:
                 http://listserv.brown.edu/ped-em-l.html