?St. Luke's/Roosevelt Hospital Center has an opening for an attending in our pediatric emergency department.
? We are a separate pediatric ED in a busy urban emergency department, with a census of approximately 29,000 visits per year in the newborn to 21 year old age group. We currently have 5 pediatric ED attendings, with double attending coverage provided 10 hours a day by adult ED attendings and fellows.?
? We are seeking an attending BC/BE in pediatric emergency medicine whose primary interest is? clinical care and teaching, both bedside and in lectures, of a very talented group of emergency medicine residents.
? Salary and benefits are competitive, with protected time available for administrative or research activities on an individual basis.? We also offer all that the Upper West Side of Manhattan has to offer.
? Please respond to me directly at [log in to unmask] if interested.

Angela Tangredi, MD
Director, Pediatric Emergency
St. Luke's/Roosevelt Hospital Center

The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is: