Hi Rich,

Thanks for this information, nicely done. I too have often quoted the
_Fever is not an antibiotic deficiency_, and I think it may have started
with Dr Oski. I remember reading it in an editorial in one of the
_throwaway_ journals I think, a long time ago in a galaxy far, far way.

Deborah
Tacoma WA

                 http://listserv.brown.edu/ped-em-l.html