To all of those who responded to my query regarding clinical work hours
thank you.  Thus far I have 18 responses, 13 from the private sector and 5
from academic centers.  I ask for a big push from the academic centers to
send me more data.  Also as I boil the numbers down for the private sector
folks ( those who have already responded and those who hopefully will)
please note if your responsibilities include resident supervision.

Private sector range(13respondents)   1313hr/yr-1800hrs/year  average
1448hr/year

Academic(5respondents)                   1152hr/yr-1536hrs/year  average
1274hr/years

Please keep the info flowing,

Jeff B2

The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is: