PM Pediatrics, an innovative and rapidly growing provider of after-hours
Pediatric Urgent Care, is seeking pediatric emergency physicians for
locations in Long Island, Westchester and Rockland Counties (New York).
PM Pediatrics provides high quality, comprehensive urgent care to children
through age 21 in a state-of-the art, child friendly environment.  We have
been very successful in providing a legitimate alternative for most
children who would otherwise have to go to an emergency department and are
looking for PEM physicians who believe in this model and can help further
our growth.  We have a stellar core group of PEM leadership and a growing
training program for young physicians.  We also have a developing academic
and research program and are looking for motivated PEM physicians to help
expand this.  Practice in a supportive environment where patient and
community satisfaction is extremely high and where you never have to think
about overnights again.  Both part-time and full-time positions are
available.  We offer a very competitive compensation package with
exceptional opportunity for financial and professional growth, including
partnership.  If interested, please contact:

Jeffrey Schor, MD
516-351-7330 (phone)
516-883-4664 (fax)

The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is: