-----Original Message-----

From:  "Jeffrey Bullard-Berent" <[log in to unmask]>
Subj:  Clinical Hours
Date:  Tue Mar 31, 2009 19:02
Size:  857 bytes
To:  "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>

To all of those who responded to my query regarding clinical work hours
thank you.  Thus far I have 18 responses, 13 from the private sector and 5
from academic centers.  I ask for a big push from the academic centers to
send me more data.  Also as I boil the numbers down for the private sector
folks ( those who have already responded and those who hopefully will)
please note if your responsibilities include resident supervision.

Private sector range(13respondents)   1313hr/yr-1800hrs/year  average
1448hr/year

Academic(5respondents)                   1152hr/yr-1536hrs/year  average
1274hr/years

Please keep the info flowing,

Jeff B2

The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is:
                 http://listserv.brown.edu/ped-em-l.html

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.