The Pediatric Emergency Medicine Collaborative Research Committee will be
meeting in conjunction with the Pediatric Academic Societies Meeting in
Baltimore on Sunday, May 3, 2009 from noon to 1pm in the Kent room of the
Renaissance Harborplace. Due to budget constraints this year, lunch will NOT
be provided.

In addition to our regular project updates, we will also be updating the group
on progress on the work of both our Survey Taskforce and the Industry
Sponsored Trials Taskforce, so please plan on attending.

If there are any special items you would like to see discussed, please contact
me via email.

Thanks,

Charles Macias

David Schnadower