From: [log in to unmask]
> ... our waiting room paramedics and triage nurses to use zofran and start oral rehydration in the waiting room for children greater than 2 months old and non-bilious vomiting. Has anyone observed any poor outcomes or side effects from doing so?

--> No. Works fine. Been doing thus for adults for aeons - it made sense. So when ondansetron came along, been doing it for children as well. No adverse effects.

Free photo editing software from Windows Live . Try it now!
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/134665240/direct/01/
The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is:
                 http://listserv.brown.edu/ped-em-l.html