On Fri, Apr 10, 2009 at 5:06 PM, Mechthild Czapp <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>> > It's hard to make a more specific generalization.
>>
>> "Specific generalization"  What a wonderful oxymoron!  I've always been
>> partial to "the well-known stranger."
>>
>> Charlie
>
> Microsoft Works in my opinion still is the best one :)

That reminds me of my other favorite quote:
"Failure is not an option. It comes bundled with your Microsoft
product" - Ferenc Mantfeld

(she says, using Windows XP)

-S

--
Sylvia Sotomayor

"Remember, high-tech means breaks down next week, while cutting edge
means breaks down this afternoon." - Bruce Sterling