Well, it was inevitable... I promise this will be the last one! :)

oterupōla should actually be
oterupō‘ā

I accidentally put in the 3S.PAT morpheme instead of the 3P.PAT...

(That's what happens when you are just getting back into conlanging
and your language of 2-3 years ago...)

OK, leaving y'all alone now :))

--------
James W.