Very nice! I was particularly interested in how you handled derivations from roots since I'm playing around with that myself at the moment. Your system is completely different from mine, but I'm really enjoying studying the morphology section of your grammar. :) My project is isolating rather than agglutinating, but your segunakar gave me some ideas for prefixes under my own system. (It's still true that borrowing is the highest form of flattery, right?)

--gary