--- In [log in to unmask], Eugene Oh <un.doing@...> wrote:

> That's interesting, could you give us some examples and interlinears? I'd
> like to see how it's formed.
> Is your conlang documented online?
>
> Eugene

The sentences mentioned below would (or could) be:

Agamemnon erupt aperot som potibeiketor tjor katur Trojar.
Gi eis jauras bejes emarjen.

The formation varies depending on the type of verb (this conlang (or really artlang) is held to be a conservative descendant of PIE with considerable innovation and analogical developments), whether thematic or athematic, reduplicating, with n-infix, with j-extension, sk-extension, etc.

This conlang is documented in the files section at the "pieconlang" yahoo group, under the title "Truthful Language with Labiovelars".  If you want I can upload it to the files section of the conlang list (or try to).

Andrew Jarrette