In order to support Lars to get the conlanging list back to conlanging,
here's a description of one of my earlier and more worked-out languages,
'õSet'akhtü Njèènshwajgarr (the Language of Njenfalgar). You can find it in
the folder http://njenfalgar.4shared.com/ . In order to go immediately to
the file, click
http://www.4shared.com/get/100585389/27be12e6/Setakh.html(and wait ten
seconds).

It's a language I made without trying to be very naturalistic, but rather
trying to find out what would be naturalistic and what would not. In the
process of working on the language, I have discovered many things that
definitely are not, and now that I know more about linguistics I even know
why and what I could do to fix it. But I'm not planning on fixing anything
-- I like the language as it is.

Greets
David

--