How would you articulate /gDmes/? It really is such a thorn to me...
But serious questions/comments:

1. Is there a special reason why /tt/ would become [tst] rather than simply
[tt] or even [t]? It doesn't seem likely for a geminate to differentiate
like that.

2. Indeed I would say it is unusual that [T, D] would occur in the
environments that you have mentioned allophonically, especially when stops
are easier to manage in precisely those environments. But I do agree that
[kT] is a nice-sounding cluster ;)

3. If /t/ became [T] I would expect a more general shift rather than
localised occurrences.

Which reminds me of the sound-shifts in Arithide ... I should solicit
comments myself on that.

Eugene