* Peter Bleackley said on 2009-04-30 11:57:41 +0200
> I often think of a word and then work out what it means. I
> came up with the word "oplen", and couldn't work out the
> meaning. I really wanted it to be a verb,

/../

> This morning I woke up, and I realised that "oplen" didn't
> want to be a verb. It's a noun, and it means "glade".

Which is exactly why making words is so hard. They have to fit
:)

Words that I force out sooner or later get a synonym that fits
better, which is one reason I'm a bit worried about the inverse
relay, notably words about finding, seeking etc. (not that is
something I associate with travel). I've been hunting for the
right words and syntactic constructions for those meanings since
2003.

t.