On Wed, 29 Apr 2009 09:44:31 +0200, Njenfalgar <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Yes, I know adding interlinears would be better. But I'm using LaTeX to type
>documents,

I noticed :-)

>and I have not yet found any not-all-too-cumbersome way of making
>interlinears in LaTeX. I thought of just making tables, but these don't
>wrap. (And I suppose interlinears are most useful with the longer sentences,
>wouldn't they?) And messing around with tables in LaTeX is one thing I try
>to avoid. If anybody knows of a package to make that easier, I'm listening.

I don't think I've tried any interlinear packages myself, but Google turns
some up.
Covington (macros/latex/contrib/covington/ in CTAN) and gb4e
(macros/latex/contrib/gb4e/) seem to be two.

Christophe used to have a nice resources page for LaTeX and Metafont for
conlangers.  Now that he's around again perhaps he knows something?

Alex