On Thu, May 14, 2009 at 14:45, Mark J. Reed <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> And it says Google Pages users will automatically be transitioned to
> Google Sites, so no content will be lost

What I've read is that Google Pages, but not Google Sites, allows you
to upload arbitrary files.

So those who created their pages with Google's page builder will have
their pages transferred to Google Sites, but those who uploaded
arbitrary data (such as JavaScript files or any other content, or even
HTML pages they created on their own computer) will lose them since
those will not be migrated, nor can they be uploaded to Google Sites.

Cheers,
Philip
--
Philip Newton <[log in to unmask]>