Even in British English p, t, and k are aspirated, for one, and none of the
vowels has a standard pronunciation. That's the problem with dialects and
being the place of origin of a language! You tend to have a lot of
differentiation.
In any case no one could have known beforehand your nationality; so it's
always still best to use IPA or an equivalent phonetic notation system. (:

But, that aside, I've looked at your examples, and am rather depressed to
find that I didn't manage to identify the etymologies of very many words—I
presume you developed Tabratsa a posteriori from Persian, Romani and
Armenian?

Eugene