Hello Yahya,
Nope you would be the only one that has continued this thread since I
posted.

As for idea of "saying the action, sign the manner". Many adverbs are
actually taken care of in Signed Languages using a wide range of
"non-manuals". The classic example are the "oo, mm, cha" in ASL. These
are "phonetic" descriptions of the mouth shapes they represent. If a
signer were to use this while describing stripes on a shirt, for
instance, the handshape and placement would take care of shape,
location, and actual size (two inches) of the stripes. The non-manuals
take care of subjective size (small, medium, large).

Honestly there are some ASL utterance using nothing but a few
classifiers and non-manuals that takes sentences to accurately translate
into English. It is probably one of the most efficient languages to
express spacial relationships.

Oh speaking of, Here is a link to an explanation of ASL Classifiers. The
site isn't pretty but it does go into quite a bit of detail.

http://www.theinterpretersfriend.com/tech/cl.html

The link below is a text in ASL that shows off the use of classifiers.
Basically the text is about a scientist's experiment going awry and
producing a bouncing ball that escapes. As it passes a variety of
characters they start chasing after the ball. The majority of the text
is just the different character crossing the singing space. Once all the
characters have been added you have:
The ball (spherical classifier)
boy on bike (vehicle classifier)
dog (quadrapedal classifier, also crawling or crouching)
girl on roller skates (upright person classifier, inflected for smooth
movement as apposed to walking)
old man (hunched person classifier)
bird (generic path classifier, inflected for flight)
overweight man (rotund body classifier)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOoIcuA-0A4

I think they call them "classifiers" because they appear to cover
similar ground as spoken language classifiers. But as you can see, I
think they cover a much larger lexical area. As for the coloring of
"here". Yes ASL most definitely covers that, but I would say that it's
done more with space, than with classifiers. Classifiers describe the
object/person, the space they are placed describe whether it is here,
there to the right of here, or there.

I would actually love to just get a list of fluent signers (regardless
of which sign language) who would be interested in making a completely
signed conlang. But I would also love to support anyone working on a
MMconlang.

Nuno