On May 11, 2009, at 1:37 PM, Yahya Abdal-Aziz wrote:
> which restricts nouns and verbs to one axis each - and has
> NOT yet decided where to put any other parts of speech -
> eg adjectives and adverbs (which PROBABLY do exist) -

Nouns and verbs are not each given a dimension—I think I mis-
explained that. A noun or verb would be an (effectively) zero-
dimensional symbol, connected to a line, which would connect it with
other symbols. The resulting "web" would carry only syntactical/
grammatical data—all of the meaning would be represented by symbols
at the borders of the web. As for other parts of speech, adjectives
and adverbs would be merged with verbs, pronouns would be
unnecessary, and prepositions would  either be merged with verbs as
well or integrated into lines.

-Kelvin