> would probably involve impossibly tight deadlines and no appreciation
> of what it means to craft a good conlang.  I'd have to bang something
> up in a haste which I'd probably regret that I had made it afterwards.

I think the same. Also, I'm not sure whether I actually would want to
have my already existing conlang(s) in a movie or a bestselling book
or something like that. It's too private a thing for me. Not so
private as not to discuss it with others or not to make a web site for
it, but private enough not to shout it from the rooftops, large style.

Carsten