The Java update we've all just installed on our Macs, however, is a
critical update that fixes a months-old but grave security hole in both
Firefox and Safari. This update only appeared yesterday, and I really
wouldn't recommend anyone delay installing it just to get Vesta working. :-|

DH, for those who aren't sure, is the Digital Humanities conference in
Maryland next week. Elena's paper is on Wednesday at 0900 EDT (fyi!).
(Having had a sneak preview of it on Monday, I strongly recommend anyone
with an interest in textual markup to be there.)

--
Dr Gabriel BODARD
(Epigrapher & Digital Classicist)

Centre for Computing in the Humanities