Dear Marion,

not sure what you mean by digital manuscript edition, but I'll try a guess.

If you are interested in digital facsimile, a very good list can be
found here:

http://www.asnc.cam.ac.uk/resources/research/palaeography.htm  (Online
Facsimile section)

If you are interested on editions of manuscripts with transcriptions
then here is a short list of what pop up in my mind:

    * Anglo Saxon Charters http://www.aschart.kcl.ac.uk/
    * Archimedes Palimpsest http://www.archimedespalimpsest.org/
    * The Auchinleck Manuscript. David Burnley and Alison Wiggins, eds.
http://www.nls.uk/auchinleck/
    * Le Cartulaire blanc de Saint-Denis
http://elec.enc.sorbonne.fr/cartulaireblanc/  [French only]
    * De Casu Ci?aris Dutis Regis Iabin http://web.uvic.ca/hrd/lydgate/
    * Codex Sinaiticus http://www.codex-sinaiticus.net/en/
    * Digital Image Archive of Medieval Music http://www.diamm.ac.uk/
    * Henry III Fine Rolls http://www.finerollshenry3.org.uk/
    * Language of Landscape http://www.langscape.org.uk/
    * Medieval Islamic Views of the Cosmos: the Book of Curiosities
http://cosmos.bodley.ox.ac.uk/
    * St Gall Monastery Plan http://www.stgallplan.org/en/
    * Sermones.net Histoire et archéologie des mondes chrétiens et
musulmans médiévaux, CNRS Lyon http://www.sermones.net/ [French and
Latin only]
    * Skaldic Project http://skaldic.arts.usyd.edu.au/ [Includes
low-quality images and detailed statements of editorial principle]

I'm sure there are many others that those I quote, but before I add more
it is perhaps better if you give us some more details on which quind of
editions you are mostly interested.

Elena

--
Dr Elena Pierazzo