The family of XSL stylesheets which I maintain for the
TEI Consortium has been updated to version 5.21, available
from Sourceforge and as Debian packages on http://tei.oucs.ox.ac.uk/teideb/

As usual, there are many changes, but almost all are
bug fixes, cleanups and enhancements to ODD processing.
One addition which amuse some is a start on
handling the msdescription module.

The package includes a parallel set of stylesheets
in XSLT 2.0, which will be the focus of all future
development. After this release, I expect the XSLT 1
and XSLT 2 versions to diverge, as I will not add
new functionality to the XSLT 1 family.

There are also many updates to the transformations
between TEI XML and Microsoft Word's OOXML
format. Expect more enhancements to this in the coming
months.
--
Sebastian Rahtz

Sólo le pido a Dios