Dear Sebastian,

Many thanks for your email - there is no need to apologise, we just thought it might be helpful to know.

Best,
Julianne

On Tue, Jun 16, 2009 at 9:57 PM, Sebastian Rahtz <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Julianne Nyhan wrote:

Just to let you know (because it caused us a bit of confusion here in the Kompetenzzentrum)
that the error reported by Dieter Köhler on 14 Dec 2008 (http://listserv.brown.edu/archives/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind0812&L=TEI-L&P=R4002&D=0&H=0&O=T&T=0 <http://listserv.brown.edu/archives/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind0812&L=TEI-L&P=R4002&D=0&H=0&O=T&T=0>) still exists. The error is that the ATTLIST declaration on <metDecl> is not valid in the

tei_all.dtd that is available from http://www.tei-c.org/Guidelines/Customization/ .

However, when tei_all.dtd is generated with ROMA the error does not occur (the NMTOKENS datatype is to be found here).

I am not sure why that did not get fixed in time for the February 2009
release, but the right behaviour is definitely in place for the forthcoming June 2009 release. I apologize for the small delay
in getting this out, but there was a chance at the last minute
to sort out some interesting material relating to <certainty>,
which seemed worth waiting for.

I now expect to complete the 1.4.0 this weekend.
--
Sebastian Rahtz

Sólo le pido a Dios
que el futuro no me sea indiferente

--
Dr Julianne Nyhan,
Kompetenzzentrum für elektronische Erschließungs- und Publikationsverfahren in den Geisteswissenschaften

+ 49 (0)651 201-3358
http://germazope.uni-trier.de/Projects/KoZe2/
http://www.maney.co.uk/search?fwaction=show&fwid=168
http://www.tei-c.org/Activities/SIG/Education/index.xml