I thought about this "set of stamps" objection when read it in New
Scientist.  An engineer might consider this a waste of time--a tool to be
used only once.  an artist might have no problem with a one-off.
think i'll make a set of glide glyph stamps--and wait for poured concrete
sidewalk opportunities

kelen too

an ecology of memes