Is there a specific order to which to keep? E.g. Instinctively I would've
ordered the segunakar in this way:
mag-ye-gri-iss-r-gu
tree-voc-above-near-pl-via

Which admittedly gives an unpronounceable (for Khangathyagon speakers
anyway, presumably) cluster near the end and a sequence of two identical
vowels further front.

Eugene