> On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 4:32 PM, Amanda Babcock
> Furrow<[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>> I joined the list but I can't send mail to it - although my shell host

Something odd is going on with the list.  I sent a
message to the list about ten hours ago which is
not in the list archives as shown on the website,
and said archives page shows a message from
Olivier Simon (dated yesterday at 12:38 PDT)
which never showed up in my inbox.  The only
mail I've gotten from the list server is a series
of notifications about people subscribing.

Has anyone else who subscribed to the conlang_learners list gotten my
message, or Olivier's, or both?

(While I'm asking, have those who are subscribed
to the relay list gotten my message of earlier
today?)

--
Jim Henry
http://www.pobox.com/~jimhenry/