On Fri, Jun 12, 2009 at 1:31 AM, Arthaey Angosii<[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 7:47 PM, Jim Henry<[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>> Has anyone else who subscribed to the conlang_learners list gotten my
>> message, or Olivier's, or both?
>
> I subscribed to conlang_learners immediately after seeing the post to
> the Relay list. I haven't seen any email from the conlang_learners
> list, apart from the listserv message confirming my subscription.

Amanda and both Philips: you subscribed after
Olivier posted his message, so it's not surprising
you haven't seen it.  I don't know why you haven't
seen my message, though, and it hasn't shown
up in the archives.

Sai: I looked through all the options pages and
couldn't identify an option pertaining to how messages
from non-subscribers are handled.  I'm definitely
in the subscriber list now, but my last message
seems to have disappeared like the first, with
no bounce message.  I sent it about six or seven
hours ago, probably half an hour after I fixed
(I think) my subscription.

--
Jim Henry
http://www.pobox.com/~jimhenry/