On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 10:56 PM, Sai Emrys<[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 7:47 PM, Jim Henry<[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>> Something odd is going on with the list.  I sent a
>> message to the list about ten hours ago which is
>> not in the list archives as shown on the website,

> You ought to get an email if the listserv wants to bounce anything, so
> between that and mailer-daemon bounces, there shouldn't be anything

I think I've figured out what was wrong and fixed
it; I'll find out soon, I reckon.  I assumed the list
software would automatically make the list owner
one of the subscribers, but it seems not.  I've just
added myself to the subscriber list and resent
my message of earlier today.  (I'm still puzzled
that I didn't get a bounce message from my
earlier posting attempt, though.)

--
Jim Henry
http://www.pobox.com/~jimhenry/