I'm not sure if this counts, but I'll throw it out there. I've recently been working on a story set in my conworld. It's in English, but I'm considering (for my own "amusement") translating all the dialogue into the appropriate conlang and including an English translation with it. I have around 3-4,000 (English) words right now.

Would something like that be considered for NaCoStoWriMo (National Conlang Story Writing Month)?

- Don