On Sat, Jun 20, 2009 at 8:55 PM, Matthew Turnbull<[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> I really enjoy the idea, and think that it's execution is marvelous, however
> I wonder how the Deaf community would react to a spoken dialect of their
> language?

I suspect it'd be taken with extreme skepticism; they've had a few too
many hearing people meddling with their language in horrendously
crappy ways (viz. SEE, SEE2, etc) and this might mind them of it.

But likewise I think those who understand what he's actually trying to
do would just be bemused, in the same way as they'd be at any
conlanging.

- Sai