I will have to see what timing we choose, and how my schedule looks, but
I'd love to write a story in Alurhsa.  I've done a couple already, but
nothing over 15-20 pages handwritten.  Not sure what that works out to
in actual word counts.

One of the stories, something I wrote for a mythology course I was
taking where we had to write the Myth about our life journey, is
available as PDF.  The Alurhsa version was written first, then I
translated it into English for the class (and handed both in, with
appropriate explanations of what they were and why I did it that way, in
fact!).

http://alurhsa.org/language/journey-of-halyihev-alurhsa.pdf
and
http://alurhsa.org/language/journey-of-halyihev-english.pdf

The Alurhsa one is handwritten and in the Alurhsa script, so the PDFs
are images making that file rather large (2MB+) where the other is typed
and small (60K or so).

But I'd love to do that sort of thing again.