--- On Wed, 6/24/09, Larry Sulky <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> From: Larry Sulky <[log in to unmask]>
> Well, er, um...
>
> I'm not much for swearing,

Me either.  Butt, fart and fool are about a course as I get in my own use of the language and I'm getting really annoyed with this one guy in the writing workshop that I'm taking who seems to work the f-word into every piece he writes at least four or five times, sometimes two or thre times in a single sentence.  I'm quite sure that people in Carraxa swear and blaspheme and use obsceneties, but I haven't had any incentive to figure out what they are as yet.  But then there are a lot of other things that I don't do and haven't had need to write about in C-a for which I have yet to look at the vocabulary relevant -- such as soldiering, torture, cosmetics, henna application, butchering, candle-making, engineering, alchemy, mathematics.  With so many other fields to explore, I might never get around to inventing words I'd never be comfortable using for any purpose.

Adam