I'm a Singaporean of Chinese descent, so I guess I qualify ethnonationally.
(:
But I hardly think all conlangs made by people east of Europe qualify as
"Eastern conlangs". Like the example of the Vietnamese euroclone Frater, for
example. Would Arithide or Dethric, my two most developed conlangs, count as
Eastern or Western? Arithide has a Latvian-style case system, but the
vocabulary is notably structured more like the Northeast Asian
languages. Dethric is more isolating (although with a rump case system
of three cases), and its vocabulary has a more Greek/Roman feel to it.

Or at least I designed them that way and feel thus personally.

My question being, what are the criteria for correspondence of a conlang to
a natlang? Phonology? Grammar? Lexicon? Pragmatics? It's difficult to decide
the criteria, let alone judge!

Eugene