David Peterson wrote:

> Based on the conventional definition, I can think of one.  It's not
> too dissimilar from English, in fact.  From Sathir:
>
> "yuli ur" (orthographic approximate)
> juli ur
> /be.happy not/
>
> "yuli'r"
> julir
> /be.happy-not/
>
> Not sure about the rules on where it can and can't contract...
> Have to work with it awhile to see what's up.

I'm looking more for the ones that don't seem to follow a pattern
like "ain't", French "du", German "ins" or even Russian "net'"
(actually a contraction of "ne+est'").

A lot of the ones in French are really just phonotactics at work.
  The English "-n't" only occurs with certain words.  That's more
along the lines of what I'm thinking about.  Contraction made from
very specific words.

I'm looking to maybe put some into Deini and so I'm fishing for
ideas to see what others are doing.  Thinking of maybe having some
words which are taken from contracted phrases.