In the description of the book, the author seemed to be combining the ideas
of artlanging and auxlanging (I recall something like  "you can have a
language that does away with all the exceptions etc. of a natlang").  I
found that an interesting approach to simplify conlanging.

This resource doesn't seem terribly useful to us, but if it gets someone who
ordinarily wouldn't conlang to give it a try, then that's worth something.

--
Daniel C. Bowman
P.O. Box 298