"Writing in the Age of Distraction" at Locus Online:

http://www.locusmag.com/Features/2009/01/cory-doctorow-writing-in-age-of.html

Some of his advice (about pacing and daily goals) in general but not
necessarily applicable to NaNoWriMo or LoCoWriMo.  However, the bit
about "don't research" -- i.e. don't spend time doing research during
the time you've set aside for writing, but at some other more suitable
time -- seems to me to have a ready application to writing in
conlangs: don't interrupt your writing to coin new words.

That may not always be possible, especially if your conlang is in an
early stage of lexicon development and 20% or more of any new text is
going to be newly coined words.   But if you're at a stage in building
your lexicon where it's possible to write while only needing to coin
about one new word for every hundred or two hundred words of running
text, or less, it may be advantageous to treat this the way Cory
treats doing research needed for specific plot points: put some
visible, searchable marker in the text meaning "new word needed here",
and keep writing.  Frequent context-switching between coining words
and writing the story seems likely to slow both tasks down.

That's probably a less feasible strategy when you need to work out
grammatical issues rather than just coin a new word here or there.
Even there, though, if you have good momentum going with your writing,
I suspect it might help to put in some kind of note in your native
language about what you need to say in your conlang and what aspect of
how to say it you'r not sure about, in curly brackets or double square
brackets or something that doesn't normally occur in the text, and
keep going; come back to that, and to the points where you need to
coin new words, later in the day or early the next day perhaps.

(Re: the subject line -- I propose putting "LoCoWriMo" in all subject
headers for threads relating to the project.   During October, I'll
probably go NOMAIL on most of the mailing lists I subscribe to, and
set up a filter that archives or deletes all CONLANG mail that doesn't
have LoCoWrimo in the subject line; others might want to do the same,
to minimize time spent on email and maximize time for writing.)

--
Jim Henry
http://www.pobox.com/~jimhenry/