Okaikiar uses the instrumental to mean "according to", so for a ranked
comparison I would just give the ordinal (which are verbs meaning "to
be first", etc) modified by the appropriate noun in that case.

An example, demonstrating my poor interlinear skills:

That is the second-highest building in the city.
Rir imzard riro dørziar nøroz kailink.
rir imz-ard rir-o dørz-i-ar nør-oz kail-ink
DEF city-LOC DEF-yon build-PASSIVE-AGENT two-1sg tall-INS.
The city-in that thing-which-is-built twos by to-be-tall.

--
Sent from my mobile device

Mark J. Reed <[log in to unmask]>