 Quoting Edgard Bikelis :
 Do your language have two different series, post-alveolar and
palatal?
No, for now there is only palatal. I would create post-alveolar serie
if there was a necessarity.
I never saw [T] palatalize, so I would make [T] impervious... unless
you are
 fine with it becoming [S], but I personally find that boring ; ).
Yeah, it does :)
 Post your phonology, it would help!
Okay, so basically, there are:
	*Stops/Plosives [p b t d c J k g]	*Nasals [m F* n J N*]	*Fricatives
[(p) f v T D s z* (K)  x h ]	*Approximants [w l j]	*Trills [r]
Phonemes marked with an asterix * are seen only as allaphones of
other. Those that are put in "( )" are seen as a result of mutations.
The places of articulation are:
	*Bilabial [p b m p w]	*Labiodental [F f v]	*Dental/Interdental [T
D]	*Alveolar [t d n s z l K r]	*Palatal [c J J j]	*Velar [k g
x]	*Glottal [h]

That would be the consonant inventory!

Links:
------