Please post the following to the listserv,

Thanks,

Brian Bates, M.D.
Methodist Children's Hospital
San Antonio, Texas

 Greater San Antonio Emergency Physicians,
a well established, independent group of 35+ all EM board-certified
physicians, has provided services in this health system and community for
over 20 years. We are seeking BC/BP residency trained physicians and
Pediatric Emergency physicians to expand our democratic groupıs services,
with two of four EDıs recently renovated and rising volumes in excess of
150k.

We offer competitive compensation, a partnership track to all physician
employees, and excellent benefits.

For Pediatric information, please contact
Brian A. Bates, M.D.
210-614-0180 ext 140
fax 210-614-1722
or email at [log in to unmask]