Dear all,

We have had an issue with our hospital's current policy for Pediatric AMA which is just a piece of paper for the guardian/ parent to sign stating they are leaving against physician advice. Understanding that there are state law issues, how have other hospitals in Florida as well as those in other states dealt with this issue?

Jason

Jason A. Foland, MD
Pediatric Critical Care Physician
Nemours Children's Clinic
www.nemours.org
Medical Director, Pediatric Respiratory Therapy
Sacred Heart Women & Children's Hospital
www.sacred-heart.org
Pensacola, Florida
Bing™ brings you health information from trusted sources. Try it now.
http://www.bing.com/search?q=pet+allergy&form=MHEINA&publ=WLHMTAG&crea=TXT_MHEINA_Health_Health_PetAllergy_1x1
The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is:
                 http://listserv.brown.edu/ped-em-l.html