Just some brief remarks about the mentioned abstract: At that time we
tried to integrate our editorial work into the existing website which
is run under typo3. We made use of the fairly simple xslite extension
to read TEI files from the file system and transform them via XSL.
Though this experiment is still online we now switched to the native
XML database eXist and will be doing the whole online presentation
with xqueries. So we skipped the idea of a CMS because our main focus
is on the data which (we felt) can not be adequately edited without a
full featured XML editor. The online presentation though is the second
step after that first one.