Registration for Digital Resources in the Humanities and Arts 2009
(DRHA) at Queens University Belfast,  is now open
<http://dho.ie/drha2009>. The Programme Committee has assembled an
extremely strong programme and we are very much looking forward to a
stimulating conference. I want to draw your attention to two items on
the DRHA09 Website:

--Early bird registration ends 31 July. Fees are significantly reduced
for those registering before 31 July. For further details, please see
http://dho.ie/drha2009/registration

--Pre-conference workshops. There are three pre-conference workshops. To
register for the workshops at the discounted price, and to ensure a
place,  you must register by 31 July. For workshop descriptions, please see

http://dho.ie/drha2009/programme/workshops
for pricing please see
http://dho.ie/drha2009/registration

For questions about the programme or local arrangements, please use the
conference feedback form at
http://dho.ie/drha2009/contact

--
Susan Schreibman, PhD