Lou Burnard wrote:
> I cannot believe I am the first person to notice what a pain it is that
> different blogging systems use different "XML export" formats, nor the
> first  to wonder how hard it might be to define a simple TEI-based
> interchange format, so that one could take one's lovingly crafted data
> out of Birdpress and put it into Slogger, or vice versa, or just store
> it elsewhere, without loss of information.

On a related note, has anyone found a blogging system that lets them
author posts containing XSLT / regexps without driving them insane? I
recently blogged about finding names in TEI using XSLT 2.0, but just
couldn't get it looking reasonable using any of the tools at hand:

http://opensourceexile.blogspot.com/2009/07/learning-xslt-20-part-1-finding-names.html

cheers
stuart
--